Working as part of the Hamlet “family” is a rewarding experience and we are very proud of the services we provide, working hard together to keep our standards high.
For more information about our employment opportunities please visit us at our Open Day in October. If you are interested in joining our team then please take a look at the opportunities we have available.
All application forms to be sent to email@example.com or post to The Hamlet, Ella Road, Norwich, NR1 4BP.
Please ensure that you complete and return an equal opportunities monitoring form along with your application.
Please note, we are unable to accept applications from applicants under the age of 18 years.
We are committed to increasing employment opportunities for disabled people and encouraging all disabled people to apply for jobs with us. The Hamlet is part of the government scheme 'Disability Confident' This scheme encourages employers in:
- Being aware of the Access to Work Scheme and that it can pay for the additional things a disabled employee may require in-work
- Promoting your commitment to good disability employment practices to staff, sending a powerful message to potential and existing employees that you value your people and the contribution they make to the business
- Recruiting from the widest pool of talented candidates, enabling you to attract, recruit and retain the right people for your job opportunities
- Better anticipating the need to make reasonable adjustments, enabling disabled people to contribute as employees, customers, partners and/or valued stakeholders
- Retaining an employee who develops a disability, which will mean keeping their valuable skills and experience and will save on the cost of recruiting and training a replacement employee
- Promoting a ‘Disability Confident’ message to other organisations; sharing best practice advice, guidance and resources in support of the recruitment, retention and progression of disabled talent
We guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application form which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required for each competence, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential’