Our course is aimed at parents/carers, professionals and anyone working with children and young adults with a learning disability.
This 2-hour workshop is for learners to understand and support the use of effective communication and to increase knowledge, provide solutions and strategies on how to reinforce positive behaviour. Learners will gain an insight on who can be affected and how it can affect their everyday life using practical activities and group discussions.
- What causes challenging behaviour.
- How people respond to challenging behaviour.
- How someone’s environment and interactions can affect them.
- Overview of sensory processing
- Knowledge of risk management
We offer a wide range of bespoke training to support individual needs.
Training can be delivered at one of our centres in Norwich or we can come and deliver training at your setting.
Please contact our Training Coordinator on 01603 215193 or email us at email@example.com