The Hamlet is supported by companies, businesses and national charities.
We wish to work with partners that value quality of life and quality of time. Our aim is to form long term strategic partnerships so that both parties benefit from the alliance.
We will work with you to provide guidance offer advice and tailor a partnership that is successful, engaging and fun. We will tell you how your fundraising is helping, so you can see the impact your support is having for those living with disabilities and complex health needs in Norfolk.
The Hamlet does not endorse or approve products and services of any company.
How you can get involved:
- Charity of the Year relationships – this will provide a focus for all your activities, bringing together staff, customers and clients in a common goal.
- Volunteer – We always need help to deliver the many, varied requests that come our way. Can you help maintain our buildings and gardens? Volunteer with our children or at our 'Out of Hours' club? Support at one of our Hamlet evens running a stall or manning the raffle?
- Cause related marketing - making a donation from selling a product or service will allow you to align yourself to a respected and caring brand. It will allow you positive PR opportunities and set you apart from competitors.
- Events – attend our special events, enter a challenge event or organise an event of your own with our support.
- Gifts in kind – support our work by donating goods or services that we can use to deliver our services or in fundraising as an auction or raffle prize
- Networks – introduce The Hamlet to your business partners who may wish to also support us. Spread the work of The Hamlet so that more families will benefit from being part of The Hamlet family!
- Payroll giving – does your company offer this option? We would love you to choose The Hamlet!
Come and be part of The Hamlet family!
To discuss partnership opportunities or for more information on the ways you can support The Hamlet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 765405