The Hamlet supports over 400 families living in Norfolk who have children or young adults living with disabilities or complex health needs. We are a small charity that needs your support!
The Hamlet has been impacted by the Covid19 pandemic, as our fundraising events, marathons and cycling races were cancelled.
We invite you to organise a Covid-19-friendly event or challenge. Please help us if you can. We need as many events as possible. Because the work and care we offer doesn’t stop for Covid.
Choose one of our 21 challenges to complete. Get in touch to tell us about it and receive a fundraising support pack - email firstname.lastname@example.org Use our Totalgiving page to set up an online fundraiser: The Hamlet - TotalGiving™ - Donate to Charity | Online Fundraising for Charity UK
21 Covid Friendly Fundraising Ideas
- 21 minutes of knitting per day for 21 days
- Walking 21 minutes a day for 21 days
- Selling 21 2nd hand books
- Invite 21 friends to a Fundraising Quiz Night on Zoom
- Selling 21 random items
- Surviving 21 days without chocolate challenge
- Taking 21 pictures of my pet in 21 days
- Running 21 miles
- Learn to crochet in 21 days challenge
- Invite 21 friends to a Fundraising Danceathon on Zoom lasting 21 hours
- Baking 21 cakes for sale in 21 days
- Invite 21 friends to a Fundraising Book Club Evening on Zoom
- Making 21 cards for sale in 21 days
- Invite 21 friends/family members to a coffee and cake morning on Zoom
- Invite 21 friends to a Fundraising Auction on Zoom
- Surviving 21 days without beer challenge
- Cycling 21 miles 21 times
- Reading 21 books in two months
- Invite 21 friends to a Fundraising Singathon on Zoom
- Hop around your garden 21 times and donate £21 to the charity
- Do cold water swimming for 21 minutes and get sponsored.