This evening event is an exciting opportunity to:
- Learn about ‘The Hamlet Hive’ our family support service for families living with a child/adult with disabilities. Including new FREE training we offer to our families and carers.
- Find out about all our services offered to children and adults living with disabilities in Norfolk with representatives of our: 0-5 preschool provision, Short Breaks, Day services for young adults and our Out of Hours clubs for people aged 16 plus.
- Speak to professionals / organisations that The Hamlet Hive has links with including: Portage, Speech & Language, the Wellbeing service, Family Voice and Direct payments service.
- Be the first to see The Hamlet’s new award-winning animation highlighting the need for services like The Hive in Norfolk, that without, families could remain isolated and alone.
- Enjoy refreshments and cake with The Hamlet and other families and friends!
We hope you can join us for this! Please email email@example.com or telephone 01603 765405 and ask to speak with Matthew Cox to let us know you are coming and how many people you would like to bring with you.
RSVP by Monday 2nd March 2020