This 2-hour workshop is for learners to understand and support the use of effective communication and to increase knowledge, provide solutions and strategies on how to reinforce positive behaviour. Learners will gain an insight on who can be affected and how it can affect their everyday life using practical activities and group discussions.
- What causes challenging behaviour.
- How people respond to challenging behaviour.
- How someone’s environment and interactions can affect them.
- Overview of sensory processing
- Knowledge of risk management
Wednesday 30th January 2019. 5.30-7.30pm
221. St. Leonards Road, Norwich NR1 4JN
£20.00 per person. Please note a place must be booked in advance to guarantee a space.
Please contact our Training Coordinator, Amy Elvin, on 01603 765405 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This date not suit? Want to make a group booking for your organisation or group of parents? Contact our training coordinator Amy Elvin to discuss.