- Come along and get active in our sensory-based play sessions!
- Explore sensory stimulation through specialist equipment.
- Discover ways to create sensory experiences at home with everyday household items.
- Play and explore movement and music through Signalong.
- Sticky, crunchy, sparkly and messy play will be on offer.
The Norfolk and Norwich Festival, The Adnams Spiegeltent, Chapelfield Gardens, Norwich NR2
Monday 20th May 10am - 30 minutes.
0-5 year olds and their parent or carer.
Spaces available on a first come first served basis.
To learn more about our sensory play sessions based at The Hamlet Children's Centre visit our website. We offer something everyday of the week for pre-school aged children. We also have our own pre-school provision for 2-5 year olds. Click here to find out more.
For more information about free events for children at this years Norfolk and Norwich Festival click here.