In order to keep in line with current government guidance around social distancing we will be asking those parents/carers who wish to attend to:
- Book a place prior to attending. You can do this by emailing Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can accommodate 15 adults. Personal Assistants are not counted as part of the 15.
- It will be held in the main hall at the Johnson Place centre, Norwich, NR2 1SJ from 9.30-11.30am
- All Covid guidelines will be followed; temperatures will be taken on entering the building, you will be required to sign in and complete the Covid track and trace form, wear a mask when not drinking/eating or moving around the building. Keep to the 2 metres social distancing rule.
- Children and siblings are welcome.
- Free of charge.
Most importantly, we are very excited to welcome everyone back into the centre! So it’s not all rules and regulations 😊, but we do want to ensure your return is safe for you and everyone.
Any questions or queries about attending our coffee morning, please do not hesitate to contact Johnson Place on 01603 766566 or email Kelly email@example.com