The Five Ways to Wellbeing are a set of evidence-based actions which promote people’s wellbeing. These following activities are simple things individuals can do in their everyday lives:
1. Connect … connect with the people around you.
2. Be active … go for a walk, run, cycle … play a game, step outside, garden.
3. Take notice … take time to notice the beauty around you, be curious and remark on the unusual.
4. Keep learning … try something new, rediscover something you used to do, start an online course.
5. Give … do something nice for a friend, smile, look out as well as in, thank someone.
Click HERE to visit the Norfolk Wellbeing website.