The purpose of this role is:
- To help with the heating up and organisation of prepared food and maintain the kitchen area.
- To make sure we meet food hygiene, safer food and infection control standards.
- To interact with students and staff when they come into the kitchen.
The successful applicant will:
- Need to be physically fit
- Need to be calm and flexible
- Need to be able to give attention to detail
- Need to be able to work in a team
Hours: 11 hours a week over 5 days (11.30am-1.30pm 4 days a week and 11.30am - 2.30pm 1 day a week)
Duration: This is a 6 month fixed term post
Salary: £8 an hour (£4,576 per annum) or £8.50 an hour (£4,862 per annum)
Closing date: Noon 25th November 2019
Interviews: Week beginning 18th November 2019
Please note, you must be over 18 years old (or over 17 years old for bank support worker applications) to apply to work with us.
The Hamlet is committed to safeguarding and ensuring that all aspects of recruitment reflect this. Short listed candidates will be invited to an initial interview and if successful at this stage will be invited to a second formal interview.
All Support Workers are required to hold a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and have supplied satisfactory references before starting work. Any conviction or adverse report relating to care, children, vulnerable adults or dishonesty would make a candidate unsuitable for this role.
Please read the Job Description for full details of the role.