These may be centre and/or community based for children and young people between the ages of 0 and 18 years.
Hours: 36 hours per week. Normal week Tues-Sat. Occasional evenings may be required
Salary: £19235.08 -£20036.01 per annum
Closing date: 31st January 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 5th February 2018
Start date: End of March 2018
Successful candidate will:
• Have lead experience/qualities, able to support deputy manager/pre-school lead with behaviour management, staffing and use equipment, resources and building creatively.
• Be able to plan and lead Saturdays and school holiday sessions – normal week likely to be Tuesday to Saturday, when not required to work on a Saturday, working week would be Mon-Fri. Evening work occasional as required.
• Be able to lead, plan and support activities for under 5year olds (pre-school/stay and play sessions , children with special needs)
• Be level 3 qualified
• Be competent in writing, communicating and evaluating care or support plans – but also supporting staff ensuring resources and adaptations are in place
• Be able to monitor and evaluate all CS provision and support the staff team to provide opportunities that are exciting for the various age ranges. To undertake quality assurance checks.
• Be able to adapt play and resources to enable every child to take part – to problem solve and offer solutions for alternative approaches for full inclusion.
• Be a self-starter, using initiative and thinking on their feet.
• Be experienced in reviews and other behavioural or multi-disciplinary meetings
• Have good IT skills
• Be a car driver and be willing to travel locally for work
To apply please download an application form and return to email@example.com