At Johnson Place we provide a range of services and support for children with disabilities and complex health needs from birth to 18 years and their families. We also offer room hire and have a range of specialist toys that can be loaned.
Our range of services for children and families:
• Nurture Group for babies
• Stay and Play Sessions for under 5s
• Early Explorers Pre-School for 2 – 5 year olds (Monday to Friday, term time only)
• Play Schemes for 3 – 18 year olds (Saturdays and school holidays)
• Youth Club for 11 to 18 year olds (evenings)
• City Breaks for 14 to 18 year olds (School summer holiday)
• The Hive for parents and carers
• Parent Coffee Morning
• Hire and Loaning – Children’s Parties / Sensory Studio / Specialist Toy Loaning
Referrals and visits
We welcome visits to our centres from professionals who are working with children and young adults with disabilities. Please get in touch for more information on how we can help you support the families you work with.
For Children’s Services please call 01603 766566 or for our Adult Services please call 01603 616094 and ask to speak to the manager.